Information for visitors
REKLAMA is running from October 24 to 27 at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds (Vystavochnaya and Delovoy Tsentr metro stations).
October 24–26: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
October 27: from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Add to calendar
The exhibition will be located:
of EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds
How to get here
How to visit exhibition?
For purposes of maximum efficiency of your visit to the exhibition, we suggest that you plan your activity in advance. First of all, set clear goals for your visit and draw up a work plan. Decide what tasks you have, what you are looking for, what should be done in the first place, etc.
- Familiarize with the exhibition topic and the core activity of exhibitors in advance. You can find detailed information about exhibitors and the exhibition floor plan on the exhibition website. If there is no such information, contact the organizers.
- Familiarize with the event schedule in advance. Choose the events of your interest, plan your time to visit stands and to attend associated events.
- Make your business appointments for the exhibition in advance. The service of business appointments, MatchMaking, gives an opportunity to study the list of exhibitors and exhibition visitors beforehand, to make business appointments with the companies of your interest online, and to coordinate the agenda of your negotiations.
- Familiarize with the exhibition travel directions. Choose the most convenient route.
- Familiarize with the layout of Expocentre Fairgrounds before the visit. Learn where you can park your car, use a copying machine or a fax, connect to Internet, print your materials, etc. This will make you feel confident and help to perform your tasks rapidly.
- Use the exhibition catalogue and guide. As a rule, the exhibition catalogue contains an alphabetical list, a detailed description of core activities and contacts of exhibitors.
The guide will provide you with an exhibition floor plan indicating stand locations and the program of exhibition events.During the exhibition, you can buy catalogues of the current and previous exhibitions from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m. at ticket offices of Expocentre Fairgrounds, and from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m. in Service Bureau.
- Use the exhibition as a convenient place to meet exhibitors, your clients, partners and colleagues. You can make an appointment at the Business Center, a specially equipped business zone of the exhibition. Expocentre Fairgrounds also offers comfortable cafes and restaurants.
- Use the exhibition from the first to the last moment. It is often possible to organize business meetings before and after the exhibition’s business day.
- Visit the exhibition together with colleagues. Make an individual work plan and plan a route around the exhibition for every employee of your company. By doing so, you can significantly increase the number of business contacts and visit more events.
- Please read the Visitor Guidelines and Registration Procedure for Visitors to Events Held by Expocentre AO.
- Add the exhibition to your calendar in order not to miss it
- Book your hotel accommodation and air/rail ticket in advance if you are visiting an exhibition in another city
- Bring a large quantity of your business cards to the exhibition
- After the exhibition, process and analyze the obtained information and maintain the established contacts
Contact the Call Center if you have any questions. They will help you find the company of your interest and show you the way to the stand or the event venue.
Its employees will provide you with the general information about the exhibition and other events. They work daily from 8 a.m. till 8 p.m. Moscow time, including weekends.
Phone: +7 (499) 795-37-99.