22 / 09 / 2017
25th International Exhibition for Advertising - Reklama 2017
Over 25 years Reklama has earned a solid reputation and recognition in the advertising industry. It is a key event reflecting the latest trends in the advertising market. The participants demonstrate innovative products and services in the advertising industry.
Dates: 26-29 September 2017
Venue: Forum Pavilion, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (AKAR)
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RIEF, Russia’s best exhibition in the Advertising, Design category
Exhibition area: 12,000+ sq m
Exhibitor profile: CEOs, sales and marketing managers, advertising and marketing experts, designers and promotion specialists
Total attendance: 12,320 professional visitors expected
Countries: 11 (Austria, Belarus, China, Germany, Japan, Kazakhstan, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, Ukraine, USA)
Types of products and services on display: 3D printing, laser equipment, printing equipment and consumables, outdoor advertising, advertising services and printing materials, PR, marketing, POS materials, business souvenirs, brand promotion, Internet advertising, digital advertising, etc.
Foreign: SharpLase, IQDEMY, Fujifilm, Mimaki, Trotec, 3M, Ricoh, OKI, Canon, Greys, Point Techno, Ta Ya Canvas, Neofoam Ltd., Union Foam Doard, etc.
Russian: 160 companies include Smart-T, Zenon, Russcom-Graphics, KAMI, Himsyryo, Papillons Trade, WRS We R.Supply, Challenger, TBC Empire, NISSA Distribution, Ledocol Plus, Ink-Print, InitPress Digital, Laser Center, etc.
1. The Round Table on the Evolution of Visual Advertising in Russia: from Plywood Signs to 3D Printing is organized with support of the Naroozhka magazine. 3D printers, materials and products are highlights of this year’s showcase.
3. The R&D Communications publishing house and Expocentre publish a guide for visitors with information about new products, analytics about the advertising market and more. It is done in partnership of the Naroozhka magazine. You can find it in the registration zones and in Pavilion Forum. The free electronic version of the guide can be downloaded at the websites of the publisher and Reklama.
Key Associated Events
1. The Round Table on Modern Russian Advertising: Development Trends and Government Regulation is organized by the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Russian Association of Communication Agencies (AKAR), and Expocentre AO. This main event of the Reklama program starts at 11.00 a.m., 26 September 2017, Southern Hall of Pavilion Forum.
2. The 6th edition of the Advertising Matrix International Forum is organized by the Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company and Expocentre AO. Participants represent Yandex, Abrikos Media, Ashmanov & Partners, IKRA, Setters, Gallery, Segmento, Russian School of Management, SKCG, Mobio.ru, Mailigen, Mediascope, Grafitec (Pantone), Ñonvert Monster, Ingate, SPARK Interfax, Callbackhunter, Esputnik, Blondinka.ru, Boombate, Multitender, Academy of Lead Generation, SAPE, etc.
- 26 September: traditional advertising
- 27 September: Internet advertising
- 28 September: advertising technologies and equipment
3. The first professional Forum on PR & Events 2017: from Event Management to Current Marketing Communications in Internet is organized by the Russian Association for Electronic Communications (RAEC) and Expocentre AO.
4. The series of events and a showcase devoted to souvenirs is organized by the National Association of Promotional Products Industry (NARSI).
5. The Seminar on Working with Color While Developing and Manufacturing Printed Products is organized by Trendsquire and Grafitec, the official representative of Pantone Inc. in Russia.
6. The Seminar on a Sign as an Important Marketing Tool to Promote your Business or How to Make a Selling Sign is organized by WRS.
7. The training of the WorldSkills Russia national team in Visual Merchandising and International Worldskills Competition for Graphic Design.
8. Russian Wrap Masters Cup 2017.
9. The Award ceremony of the 4th IAPP Awards “Nation of Professionals 2017” is organized by the International Association of Presentational Products (IAPP).
Reklama is open from 10.00 to 18.00; on 29 September from 10.00 to 16.00.
Press Service, Expocentre AO