15 / 10 / 2019
Reklama 2019 27th International Exhibition for Advertising
Reklama is a major professional event in the Russian advertising market. It is a key event reflecting the latest trends in the advertising market. The participants demonstrate innovative products and services in the advertising industry.
Dates:21–24 October 2019
Opening hours:21–23 October: 10.00–18.00; 24 October: 10.00–16.00
Venue:Pavilion No.2 (Halls 1 and 2),Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organised byExpocentre AO
Supported bythe Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (AKAR)
Auspices ofthe Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Exhibition area:4,500+ sq m
Countries:Austria, Belarus, Belgium, China, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, South Korea, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, the USA
Russian regional group stands: Bryansk, Kostroma, Kursk, Ryazan, Tula and Voronezh oblasts, and Stavropol krai
Foreign: Canon, Epson, Hamamatsu Photonics, HP, Mimaki, OKI, Ricoh, Roland, etc.
Russian:over180 companies include Bigprinter, Destek, DiMedia, Zenon-Sign Supply, KAMI Association, Conflex, Oktoprint Service, Oktoprint, Olmax, Russcom Graphics, Smart-T, Technografika, Forda, Himsyryo, etc.
Types of products and services on display:
- GIFTS & PROMO. Advertising gifts, promotional products. Promotional printing, packaging
- POS & POP. Products and services for design of retail spaces
- TEXTILE ZONE. Fabric printing, promotional textiles, branding
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE. Illuminated advertising: screens, signage, navigation. Content management
- OOH & FEST. Outdoor advertising. Event decoration
- TECH & PRINT. Equipment and materials for making advertising
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES. Information solutions for advertising, design. New technology
Sergey Piskarev, President at the Russian Association of Communication Agencies (AKAR)
“Over the years Reklama has put on display the best advertising technology and equipment. It is a great platform and a meeting place for representatives of all sectors of the advertising industry, experts, and journalists to discuss the challenges and development priorities of the advertising market, state and public regulation, and the role of industry associations in a dialogue with Russian federal and regional authorities.”
- The main event of this year’s Reklama is the Panel on Self-Regulation in the Advertising Industry: Results, Trends, Priorities. It is part of a visiting session of the National Advertising Forum, organised by the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (AKAR), the Centre for Business Communications Development and Expocentre AO.
The panel will include an announcement of the 10th revised ICC Advertising and Marketing Communications Code which was updated to follow the latest trends of the global advertising market and the first experience with appeals introduced by the Advertising Council Association.
- Amother important event is the 8th edition of the International Forum "Advertising Matrix", organised by Imperia and Expocentre AO. The forum will consist of about 20 events and more than 60 reports from advertising and marketing professionals on all aspects of traditional advertising, marketing, Internet promotion and advertising strategies.
The reports will be made by heads and leading analysts of such companies as Arvar, BookingBoard, Daniel Communication Design, DRON, Knowledge Associates International in Russia, motionlogic.ru, Transit Media Group, Zeytz Project Group, Agency of Independent Journalism, Afisha, Guild of Marketing Professionals, NeuroBrand, Romir, ESPAR-Analytics, Yandex, and others.
- The Conference “The Day of Digital Printing on Fabrics: Advertising, Promotional Products, Interior Design and Fashion” is organised by the PUBLISH Magazine and the Digital Textile Magazine with support of Expocentre AO.
- The Award ceremony of the 6th IAPP Awards “Nation of Professionals 2019” for Russian manufacturers of business gifts and souvenirs is organised by the International Association of Presentational Products (IAPP).
To learn more about events, go here>>.