Post Show Report Reklama 2018
The 26th International Exhibition for Advertising
Dates: 25-28 September 2018
Venue: Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (AKAR)
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia's best exhibition in the Advertising, Design category
Exhibition area: 4,628 sq m
Types of products and services on display: LED, signs and visual advertising, large-format printing, 3D printing, tools and equipment for cutting and processing of sheet flexible PVC and self-adhesive vinyl, products of virtual and augmented reality, textile digital printing, etc.
Participating companies included Zenon, Bigprinter, Smart-T, Russcom-Graphics, KAMI, Himsyryo, Forda, Papillons, LRT, Challenger, Empire TBC, Ink-Print, Oktoprint, DiMedia, Techno-grafika, etc.
The Memorandum on Cooperation in the field of exhibition and convention industry was signed between the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (AKAR) and Expocentre AO. In 2019 the Reklama International Exhibition and the Russian National Advertising Forum will be held within the Days of Advertising project.
Key Supporting Events
1. Panel discussion on Aim and Objectives of the Advertising Market Regulations organized by Association of Communication Agencies in Russia (AKAR) and National Association of Visual Communications (NAVK). The participants assessed the work of regulatory authorities, discussed competitions and auctions in outdoor advertising, bids for placing ads on vehicles, and regular risks.
2. Panel Discussion on Industry Self-Regulation. Creation of Self-Regulatory Organizations organized by Association of Communication Agencies in Russia (AKAR). The participants are representatives of the advertising industry including advertising manufacturers, lawyers of major advertisers, representatives of the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, experts of the Association of Communication Agencies in Russia, and other leading industry associations
3. The 7th Advertising Matrix International Forum organized by Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company and Expocentre AO. More than 600 participants took part in the Forum. The speakers told about PPC advertising and its prospects, advertising tools of major social networks and omni-channel marketing.
The Forum featured:
Conference on Advertising Production: How To Create Unique Advertising Material;
Conference on BTL: POSM, Souvenirs, Gifts, etc.;
Conference on Efficiency of Advertising Agency: from Clients to Personnel;
Conference on Exterior Advertising: Solutions for Supplier and Advertising Agency Cooperation;
masterclasses from leaders of the advertising market.
4. Conference on The Day of Digital Printing on Fabrics organized by the Publish Magazine, supported by Expocentre AO. The participants were advertising customers, manufacturers of clothes, interior designers, print shops and advertising and manufacturing companies interested in the application of digital innovations in printing on fabrics.
5. The Nation of Professionals 2018 Award ceremony was held by the International Association of Promotional Products (IAPP) for the second time. The General Partner of the Award was Expocentre AO. The visitors can see business souvenirs and gifts made by Russian manufacturers. The award was given to the Mojito Project Bureau, St. Petersburg.
Reklama 2018 and its supporting events were useful for professionals in the advertising business. The participants had important meetings, found partners, and generated new sales leads.
You can find exhibitor feedback here>>>.
Join us at the next 27th edition of the Reklama International Exhibition which is to run from October, 21 through 24, 2019 at Expocentre Fairgrounds.
Press Service, Expocentre AO