26 / 10 / 2017
Post Show Report Reklama 2017
25th International Exhibition for Advertising
Over 25 years Reklama has earned a solid reputation and recognition in the advertising industry. It is a key event reflecting the latest trends in the advertising market. The participants demonstrate innovative products and services in the advertising industry.
The exhibition space of Reklama 2017 grew 15% in comparison to 2016, and the number of participants grew 20%. Newcomers made up 30% of exhibitors.
Dates: 26-29 September 2017
Venue: Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (AKAR)
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RIEF, Russia’s best exhibition in the Advertising, Design category
Exhibition area: about 11,000 sq m
Exhibitor profile: CEOs, sales and marketing managers, advertising and marketing experts, designers and promotion specialists
Total attendance: 13,322 visitors
Countries: 11 (Austria, Belarus, China, Japan, Kazakhstan, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, USA)
Types of products and services on display: 3D printing, laser equipment, printing equipment and consumables, outdoor advertising, advertising services and printing materials, PR, marketing, POS materials, business souvenirs, brand promotion, Internet advertising, digital advertising, etc.
Foreign: SharpLase, IQDEMY, Fujifilm, Mimaki, Trotec, 3M, Ricoh, OKI, Canon, Greys, Point Techno, Ta Ya Canvas, Neofoam Ltd., Union Foam Doard, etc.
Russian: 160 companies include Smart-T, Zenon, Russcom-Graphics, KAMI, Himsyryo, Papillons Trade, WRS We R.Supply, Challenger, TBC Empire, NISSA Distribution, Ledocol Plus, Ink-Print, InitPress Digital, Laser Center, etc.
Key Supporting Events
1. The Round Table on Modern Russian Advertising: Development Trends, Government and Public Regulation was organized by the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Russian Association of Communication Agencies (AKAR), and Expocentre AO.
2. The 6th edition of the Advertising Matrix International Forum was organized by the Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company and Expocentre AO, and supported by the International Advertising Association, Trout & Partners, SOMAR, and other companies. Participants represented Yandex, Paper Planes, Ingate, MasterMind, Academy of Lead Generation, Mailigen, etc.
2,000+ registered participants
50 experts representing leaders of the advertising industry
3 days, 4 halls, 120 relevant topics
500+ publications about the events in social networks
3. The 5th Conference on Internet Advertising was organized by the Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company and Expocentre AO. More than 30 experts made their reports in two halls. The main topics were SMM, Context, SEO, and email marketing.
4. The first professional Forum on PR & Events 2017: from Event Management to Current Marketing Communications in Internet was organized by the Russian Association for Electronic Communications (RAEC) and Expocentre AO.
5. The series of events and a showcase devoted to souvenirs and a career fair for students who want to work in this industry were organized by the National Association of Promotional Products Industry (NARSI).
6. The Seminar on Shop Signs: an Important Marketing Tool for Your Business Promotion or How to Make a Selling Sign was organized by WRS.
7. The training of the WorldSkills Russia national team in Visual Merchandising and International Worldskills Competition for Graphic Design. The competitors of the Graphic Design part included not only members of the Russian team but also teams from Germany, India, Iran and Italy.
8. The Russian Wrap Masters Cup 2017 enjoyed a lot of attention. Its participants came from 28 Russian cities, Belarus and Germany. The winner was Kirill Kukanin from Moscow.
9. The Award ceremony of the 4th IAPP Awards “Nation of Professionals 2017” was organized by the International Association of Presentational Products (IAPP). The winner was Nina Ruchkina – the Nina Ruchkina Fashion House.
“Over many years Reklama has provided a unique opportunity to learn about different segments of the advertising industry, a wide range of innovative practices, products, and services of the advertising industry.
The trade show is a good place and a good reason for advertising professionals to hold business meetings and search for new partners and customers.”
Alexey Kovylov, President of Russian Association of Communication Agencies (AKAR)
“Our company demonstrates products made in Latvia. These are industrial 3D printers which can be used for high precision printing on any types of plastic. The equipment is unique by its characteristics and has no equivalent in the global market. Besides, our company develops and introduces full cycle technologies for specific production and particular customers.
We’ve participated in the Reklama exhibition for the first time. It has exceeded our expectations. It is proved by the fact that we’ve given all our handouts in two days.”
Sergey Naumov, Head of Additive Technologies Department, Chevalier
“This year we’ve participated in Reklama for the sixth time. We always see great value in it. Each time we receive feedback from potential customers which further become our regular customers. The fact that we can see the results from participation motivates us to continue cooperation.”
Anton Soldatkin, International Sales Manager, IQdemy
“Our company has participated in Reklama long enough and we’re a regular participant. We’re glad that there are always many people here; many customers come, mainly from regions. It’s very nice. Everything is very good. The trade show is very busy.”
Natalya Mitrofanova, Head of Sales Department, Papillons
“This year we’ve participated in the trade show for the first time. We like Reklama. Everything is much better compared to the previous year. There are a lot of potential buyers plus new unknown companies which were started during the crisis. New businesses have been generated and we are glad to see them at the trade show.”
Sergey Belousov, Senior Manager of Graphic Systems, FujiFilm
The 26th edition of the Reklama International Exhibition will run on September 25 – 28, 2018 at Expocentre Fairgrounds.
Press Service, Expocentre AO