Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (ACAR, also known as RARA before 2004) – is a leading and biggest professional association of Russian commercial communications market actors. Founded in 1993, ACAR declares as its primary objective the protection of interests of the advertising community, the promotion of a civilized advertising market in Russia, etc. ACAR is a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia and the European Association of Communication Agencies (ÅÀÑÀ). www.akarussia.ru
IAPP – the International Association of Promotional Products promotes professionals in the market of advertising and promotional services using:
- The Professional of the Promotional and Souvenir Business Magazine for industry professionals. Publication cycle: quarterly – profi.iapp.ru
- The IAPP Leader Magazine for promotional products and stationary buyers, end users. Publication cycle: quarterly – leader.iapp.ru
- Annual IAPP Awards for Russian manufacturers of business souvenirs
- Weekly emails about the promotional and souvenir business – iapp.ru
- Partner programmes for participation in Russian trade shows and visiting trade shows in other countries – www.iapp.ru.
Polish Chamber of Promotional Products established in February 2007. It brings together on a voluntary basis operators involved in the services and manufacturing promotional items, imports, as well as companies doing business as advertising agencies. As of today has more than 170 members, who are private sector companies and Polish subsidiaries of foreign corporations, and the range of services they offer includes all types available on the market of promotional items. www.piap-org.pl